Our Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP")
will apply to all users of the WiFi Service.
If you have any queries about our AUP please contact us by emailing:
Don’t use the WiFi Service illegally!
The WiFi Service and the Inkspot WiFi Network may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with all laws, statutes and regulations in force in the United Kingdom (“Laws”).
You may not use the WiFi Service and/or the Inkspot WiFi Network to send, receive, store, distribute, transmit, post, upload or download any materials or data which:
- violate any Law
- are defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene, or constitute harassment
- may be harmful to minors
- promote or encourage illegal or socially unacceptable or irresponsible behaviour
- breach any third party rights (including any third party intellectual property rights)
- have any fraudulent purpose or effect or involve a user impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting himself or herself as the source of any communication; or
- may have a detrimental effect on the quality of service enjoyed by other users of the WiFi Service or damage or may damage our name and/or reputation or the name and/or reputation of our sub-contractors or agents.
Do not violate anyone’s systems or network security
You must not use the WiFi Service to violate the Inkspot WiFi Network’s security or any third party’s system or network security by any method including:
- unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network
- unauthorised monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorisation of the owner of the system or network; or
- unauthorised interference with any user, host, system or network without the express authorisation of the owner of the system or network.
You must not send, receive, store, distribute, transmit, post, upload or download any materials that are designed to violate the Inkspot WiFi Network’s security or any third party’s system or network security. Examples of such prohibited material may include (but are not limited to):
- programs containing viruses, worms, corrupted files, hoaxes, Trojan horses or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- tools designed to compromise the security of other sites
- programs or services designed to send or facilitate the sending of unsolicited advertisements; or
- programs or services designed to encourage or facilitate a breach of this AUP or any acceptable use policy of another internet services provider.
You must not connect the Inkspot WiFi Network to insecure machines or services able to be exploited by others to carry out actions which constitute a breach of this AUP.
You must not adapt, modify, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the WiFi Service.
You must not reveal your username or password to any third party.
You are responsible for all materials and/or data originating from the machines and/or networks that they have connected to the Inkspot WiFi Network. A user must immediately disconnect (and subsequently secure prior to reconnection) machines generating materials and/or data which contravene this AUP once notified of such activity by Inkspot WiFi.
Inkspot WiFi reserves the right to implement bandwidth, download, upload restrictions and “pay as you go” usage plans to the WiFi service at any time without notifying users of Inkspot WiFi Network.